Monday, October 31, 2005

Success Story

Success happened unexpectedly this month. Since day two of school – day one with B day – my seventh block has proven an unforgiving challenge. Mid October, nothing had changed. I left for two days on a trip to Amherst to speak on an education panel and to tailgate at the homecoming game that Saturday. For two days my classroom was in the hands of an unknown substitute. When I returned the following Monday I discovered that the only problem had by the sub was with seventh block. The whole class had been loud, disrespectful, and manipulative. I punished them that Monday with a loss of bathroom privileges and a two hundred point (test points) disciplinary essay. They were livid, complained endlessly, and claimed that they were the victims of an evil, student-blood sucking sub. I just shook my head at them. But after Monday, a small, quiet change took effect. Seventh block was playing it safe; they were monitoring each other, and attempting to win my approval. That Friday I gave them their first good behavior points of the year. They cheered for themselves and their accomplishment.

Things are still pretty decent. Although, last week I had to go home sick, leaving them in the unsuspecting hands of Mr. O-someone-or-other. While at home on the couch I received a text message from another teacher who informed me that during lunch Regina Bass had poured a Mountain Dew over Karrington William’s head. Karrington had retaliated by knocking Regina over, removing a high heeled shoe, and pummeling Regina in the head with the heel. Karrington is perhaps 98 pounds and talks in mouse squeaks. She is very paranoid about other people talking about her or injuring her reputation. Regina is another petite and very mouthy girl. They are suspended from school for 9 days. Seventh block just got even better.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

12:40 PM

 
Blogger A. Monroe said...

Good for you, Sarah!

10:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP human allergies to cats ear mites remedies Wellbutrin temperature control Child+area+rug Long term care insurance advisors

2:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

10:37 PM

 
Anonymous xnxx stories hand jobs said...

He was a lucky superhero and all thanks toStephanie who had invited him over to save Lazy Townfrom well, from being Lazy. That, too, was a very pleasant sensation.
young daughter sex stories
teen incest sex stories
gay demon sex stories
nifty hot stories
lesbian orgie sex stories
He was a lucky superhero and all thanks toStephanie who had invited him over to save Lazy Townfrom well, from being Lazy. That, too, was a very pleasant sensation.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home